How to Cure Allergies
With environmental degradation comes a whole host of medical complications, the most common being allergies due to pollution or loose flying debris. These allergies have become chronic allergies in many cases. How to cure allergies will help you find a cure to your problem.
How to Cure Allergies?
If you are prone to allergies, then it is important that you be careful with over-the-counter medicines. Chances are high that these medicines will contain pain relievers like Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen and the likes. These medicines put undue stress on the liver. The liver in its bid to detoxify creates more mucus, which aggravates the condition instead of alleviating it.
The best remedy for an allergic cure is to cleanse the digestive system. A fungus called candida disturbs the immune system of the body, due to which there is over production of histamine, giving rise to allergies. Once the digestive system is cleaned, the immune system is able to function well and you are cured of allergies. There are many natural allergy cures which you can use as a cure for allergies. Natural Allergy Cure
- Application of sandalwood powder mixed with lime juice to the affected part provides relief from itching and soothes the area as well.
- Prepare a paste of garden mint mixed with water. Filter the mixture and add sugar to it and consume the juice twice a day.
- Applying lemon juice mixed in coconut oil on the affected area also soothes the area.
- Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink the mixture. This mixture will cure you of your allergies.
- The next is one of the most trusted methods to treat an allergy. Mix one teaspoon of Castor-oil either with vegetable or fruit juice. Drink this mixture first thing in the morning for allergy relief.
- Mix carrot juice with cucumber and beetroot juice. This is one of the easiest home remedies for allergies.
- Increase the consumption of Omega-3 essential fatty acids, as these acids counteract the inflammatory response of the body. Salmon and flaxseed are rich source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Consumption of locally produced honey works very well for allergies. This is true as the honey is produced from local pollen. These pollen reduce the reaction felt by the body.
- Consuming yogurt also helps in curing allergies, as yogurt contains bacteria which are helpful for the body.
Cure for Food Allergy
At some point everyone’s body gives an unpleasant reaction to certain types of food consumed. This unpleasant reaction is due to an allergy to the particular food consumed. Statistically about 1% of adults and 3% of children suffer from food allergies. Very often people confuse the two terms; food allergy and food intolerance. Food intolerance is not life threatening unlike food allergies. Food intolerance is the incapacity of the body to digest a particular food. Food allergy symptoms include itchy hives, swelling, problems with the digestive system, etc.
Foods to which most people are allergic to are eggs, milk, wheat, yeast, corn, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, sugar and soy. Milk allergy symptoms include eczema, hives, vomiting, etc. You will have to monitor the kinds of food which you are allergic to. I agree it is a cumbersome job, but you will have to conduct a test on yourself. For this you will have to make a note of all that you have consumed. You will have to perform some permutations and combination’s to know the food you are indeed allergic to. Once you know the food you are allergic to, curing it becomes easy. The most simplest cure for allergies caused by food is to avoid that particular food totally. You should not be your own doctor and stop the food yourself. Consult your health care professional, as there should not be any kind of imbalance created in your diet due to your abstaining from certain foods.
With how to cure allergies, you will be able to cure your allergies in the most effective way possible without having to shed even a bit of comfort, or experience pain. In case of severe allergies, you may want to take an antihistamine till you reach the doctor.